We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to assist us in transforming our software products into user-friendly solutions for our clients.As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for gathering user requirements, creating graphic elements, and creating navigation components. You should have prior familiarity with design software and wireframe tools to be successful in this role. We'd like to meet you if you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.To be a successful UI/UX Designer, you must have a full understanding of our company's design principles and ideas, as well as the ability to effectively convey this knowledge to non-technical customers. You must be driven to provide high-quality design solutions for our clients.
- Collect and assess user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Create graphic user interface components such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Create page navigation buttons as well as search areas.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites work and appear.
- Make unique graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Preliminary drafts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout changes depending on user feedback.
- Follow typeface, color, and picture standards.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a UI/UX Designer or a related function is required.
- Understanding of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, InVision, and Moqup)
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Figma that is up to date
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills are required to collaborate with a variety of parties.
- Excellent time management abilities
- BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Advanced diploma in any relevant field
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying